Wrap Up for Tuesday, August 3, 2021
Roll Call Votes
1. Lummis-Kelly #2181 (re: highway cost allocation study); agreed to: 95-3.
2. Lee #2255 (substitute); not agreed to: 20-78.
3. Duckworth #2140 (accessibility); not agreed to: 48-50.
4. Van Hollen #2354 (payment, performance security requirement); agreed to: 97-0.
Passed H.R.3325: to award four congressional gold medals to the United States Capitol Police and those who protected the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021.
Adopted S.Res.310: expressing solidarity with Cuban citizens demonstrating peacefully for fundamental freedoms, condemning the Cuban regime's acts of repression, and calling for the immediate release of arbitrarily detained Cuban citizens.
Adopted S.Res.335: Lobster Day.
By voice vote agreed to Cruz-Warnock #2300 to H.R.3684 (high priority corridors).
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR OF NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE
· Executive Calendar #294 - Stacey A. Dixon, of the District of Columbia, to be Principal Deputy Director of National Intelligence