Wrap Up for Tuesday, June 8, 2021
Roll Call Votes
1. Confirmation of Executive Calendar #130, Julien Xavier Neals, of New Jersey, to be US District Judge for the District of New Jersey; confirmed: 66-33.
2. Motion to invoke cloture on Executive Calendar #127, Regina M. Rodriguez, of Colorado, to be US District Judge for the District of Colorado; invoked: 72-28.
3. Confirmation of Executive Calendar #127, Regina M. Rodriguez, of Colorado, to be US District Judge for the District of Colorado; confirmed: 72-28.
4. Cornyn amendment #1858 (re: Davis Bacon); not agreed to: 42-58.
5. Motion to waive the Budget Act with respect to substitute amendment #1502; waived: 72-28.
6. Substitute amendment #1502, as amended; agreed to: 68-32.
7. Passage of S.1260, US Innovation and Competition Act, as amended: passed: 68-32.
8. Motion to invoke cloture on the motion to proceed to H.R.7, Paycheck Fairness Act; not agreed to: 49-50.
Adopted S.Res.184: designating the week of May 2, 2021, through May 8, 2021, as “Tardive Dyskinesia Awareness Week”.
The nomination of Arun Venkataraman, of the District of Columbia, to be Assistant Secretary of Commerce and Director General of the United States and Foreign Commercial Service was jointly referred to the Committee on Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs, and the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation.