Schedule for Tuesday, December 15, 2020
The Senate stands adjourned until 10:00am on Tuesday, December 15, 2020.
Following Leader remarks, the Senate will resume consideration of Executive Calendar #931, Thomas L. Kirsch II, of Indiana, to be US Circuit Judge for the Seventh Circuit, post-cloture.
The Senate will recess from 12:30pm until 2:15pm to allow for the weekly caucus meetings.
All time during recess, adjournment, Leader remarks, and morning business will count post-cloture on the Kirsch nomination.
Roll call votes are possible during Tuesday’s session. Another message will be sent when they are scheduled.
Cloture has been filed on the following nominations:
1. Executive Calendar #931, Thomas L. Kirsch II, of Indiana, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Seventh Circuit (cloture invoked on 12/14)
2. Executive Calendar #932, Katherine A. Crytzer, of Tennessee, to be United States District Judge for the Eastern District of Tennessee
3. Executive Calendar #933, Joseph Dawson III, of South Carolina, to be United States District Judge for the District of South Carolina
4. Executive Calendar #934, Charles Edward Atchley, Jr., of Tennessee, to be United States District Judge for the Eastern District of Tennessee
5. Executive Calendar #935, Zachary N. Somers, of the District of Columbia, to be a Judge of the United States Court of Federal Claims