Wrap Up for Monday, October 19, 2020
Roll Call Votes
1. Motion to proceed to H.J.Res.90 (CRA re: Community Reinvestment Act Regulations rule); not agreed to: 43-48.
2. Motion to table the Schumer appeal of the ruling of the Chair (re: adjourn until Nov.9th); tabled: 48-42.
Began the Rule 14 process to place on the Legislative Calendar of Business the following bills:
· S.4800: To provide Coronavirus relief [Heroes 2] (Schumer)
· S.4805: To create a point of order against legislation modifying the number of Justices of the Supreme Court of the United States (Cruz)
· S.J.Res.76: proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States that the Supreme Court of the United States be composed of nine justices (Cruz)
No Executive Business