May 21, 2020 06:34 PM
Schedule for Pro Forma Sessions and Monday, June 1, 2020
The Senate stands adjourned for pro forma sessions with no business conducted on the following dates and times:
Friday, May 22nd at 9:00am
Tuesday, May 26th at 9:30am
Thursday, May 28th at 11:00am
Following the pro forma session on Thursday, May 28th, the Senate will stand adjourned until 3:00pm, Monday, June 1, 2020.
Following Leader remarks, the Senate will resume consideration of Executive Calendar #644, Drew B. Tipton, of Texas, to be United States District Judge for the Southern District of Texas.
At 5:30pm, the Senate will resume consideration of the Badalamenti nomination (FL District Judge) and vote on confirmation of the nomination.
Cloture has been filed on the following nominations:
1. Executive Calendar #655, Victor G. Mercado, of California, to be an Assistant Secretary of Defense.
2. Executive Calendar #652, Brian D. Miller, of Virginia, to be Special Inspector General for Pandemic Recovery.
3. Executive Calendar #656, James H. Anderson, of Virginia, to be a Deputy Under Secretary of Defense.
4. Executive Calendar #644, Drew B. Tipton, of Texas, to be United States District Judge for the Southern District of Texas.
Monday, June 1st at 5:30pm – 1 roll call vote:
1. Confirmation of Executive Calendar #602, John Leonard Badalamenti, of Florida, to be United States District Judge for the Middle District of Florida.