Senate stands adjourned for pro forma sessions only, with no business
conducted, on the following dates and times:
Monday, February 17th at 1:45pm
Thursday, February 20th at 2:30pm
When the Senate adjourns on Thursday, February 20th, it will next convene at 3:00pm on Monday, February 24th.
On Monday, following the prayer and pledge, Senator Baldwin will be recognized to deliver the traditional reading of Washington’s Farewell Address. Following the Address and any Leader remarks, the Senate will proceed to Executive Session and resume consideration of Executive Calendar #384, Robert Anthony Molloy, of the Virgin Islands, to be Judge for the District Court of the Virgin Islands.
At 5:30pm, the Senate will vote on the motion to invoke cloture on the Molloy nomination.
Cloture has been filed on the following Executive and Legislative items:
1. Executive Calendar #384, Robert Anthony Molloy, of the Virgin Islands, to be Judge for the District Court of the Virgin Islands.
2. Executive Calendar #491, Silvia Carreno-Coll, of Puerto Rico, to be United States District Judge for the District of Puerto Rico.
3. Motion to proceed to Calendar #420, S.3275, to protect pain-capable unborn children (Graham).
4. Motion to proceed to Calendar #17, S.311, to prohibit a health care practitioner from failing to exercise the proper degree of care in the case of a child who survives an abortion or an attempted abortion (Sasse).
5. Executive Calendar #569, Katharine MacGregor, of Pennsylvania, to be Deputy Secretary of the Interior.
6. Executive Calendar #416, Travis Greaves, of the District of Columbia, to be a Judge of the United States Tax Court.
5:30pm on Monday, February 24th – 1 roll call vote:
1. Motion to invoke cloture on Executive Calendar #384, Robert Anthony Molloy, of the Virgin Islands, to be Judge for the District Court of the Virgin Islands.