Wrap Up for Wednesday, December 11, 2019
Roll Call Votes
1. Passage of H.R.2333: Support for Suicide Prevention Coordinators Act; passed: 95-0.
2. Confirmation of Executive Calendar #534, Lawrence VanDyke, of Nevada, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth Circuit; invoked: 51-44.
3. Motion to invoke cloture on Executive Calendar #530, John Joseph Sullivan, of Maryland, to be Ambassador to Russia; invoked: 69-25.
4. Motion to invoke cloture on Executive Calendar #543, Stephen Hahn, of Texas, to be Commissioner of Food and Drugs, Department of Health and Human Services; invoked: 74-19.
5. Motion to invoke cloture on Executive Calendar #452, Aurelia Skipwith, of Indiana, to be Director of the United States Fish and Wildlife Service; invoked: 53-41.
Completed the Rule 14 process to place on the Legislative Calendar of Business S.3009, to provide for a period of continuing appropriations in the event of a lapse in appropriations under the normal appropriations process, and establish procedures and consequences in the event of a failure to enact appropriations.
No additional Executive Business