Schedule for Wednesday, December 11, 2019
The Senate stands adjourned until 9:30am on Wednesday, December 11, 2019.
Following Leader remarks, the Senate will resume consideration of Executive Calendar #534, Lawrence VanDyke, of Nevada, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth Circuit, post cloture.
At 12:00 noon, the Senate will vote on passage of H.R.2333, the Support for Suicide Prevention Coordinators Act. Additional roll call votes in relation to the below nominations are expected during Wednesday’s session.
Cloture has been filed on the following nominations:
1. Executive Calendar #534, Lawrence VanDyke, of Nevada, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth Circuit.
2. Executive Calendar #530, John Joseph Sullivan, of Maryland, to be Ambassador to Russia
3. Executive Calendar #543, Stephen Hahn, of Texas, to be Commissioner of Food and Drugs, Department of Health and Human Services.
4. Executive Calendar #452, Aurelia Skipwith, of Indiana, to be Director of the United States Fish and Wildlife Service.
Wednesday at 12:00 noon:
1. Passage of H.R.2333: Support for Suicide Prevention Coordinators Act.