Wrap Up for Wednesday, September 25, 2019
Roll Call Votes
1. Passage of S.J.Res.54: relating to a national emergency declared by the President of February 15, 2019; passed: 54-41.
2. Adoption of S.Res.331: Cotton-Schumer (MTI re: Huawei); adopted: 91-4.
3. Adoption of S.Res.332: Jones (MTI re: Widows Tax); adopted: 94-0.
4. Adoption of S.Res.333: Schatz (MTI re: FMLA); not adopted: 47-48.
6. Adoption of S.Res.335: McSally (MTI re: Backfill); adopted: 52-42.
7. Adoption of S.Res.336: Ernst (MTI re: FMLA); adopted: 55-39.
8. Motion to invoke cloture on Executive Calendar #415 Gen. John E. Hyten to be Vice Chair of the Joint Chiefs; invoked: 73-21.
9. Motion to invoke cloture on Executive Calendar #450 Eugene Scalia, of Virginia, to be Secretary of Labor; invoked: 52-42.
By voice vote, the Senate adopted the following resolutions:
S.Res.330: Van Hollen (NDAA MTI re: Russia)
S.Res.334: Peters (NDAA MTI re: PFAS)
No additional Executive Business