Roll Call Votes
1. Confirmation of Executive Calendar #374, Mark T. Esper, of Virginia, to be Secretary of Defense; confirmed: 90-8.
2. Motion to invoke cloture on Executive Calendar #371, Stephen M. Dickson, of Georgia, to be Administrator of the Federal Aviation Administration; invoked: 52-45.
3. Lee Amendment #928 (limit amount available) [60 vote threshold]; not agreed to: 32-66.
4. Paul Amendment #929 (pay-for 10years projected costs) [60 vote threshold]; not agreed to: 22-77.
5. Passage of Cal. #153, H.R. 1327, Never Forget the Heroes: James Zadroga, Ray Pfeifer, and Luis Alvarez Permanent Authorization of the September 11th Victim Compensation Fund Act, as amended, if amended; passed: 97-2.
Adopted S.Res.282: honoring former Associate Justice John Paul Stevens of the Supreme Court of the United States.
Adopted S.Res.265: National Day of the American Cowboy.
Adopted S.Res.194: National Whistleblower Appreciation Day.
No additional Executive Business