No Roll Call Votes
Completed the Rule 14 process to place on the Legislative Calendar of Business:
1. S.1: to make improvements to certain defense and security assistance provisions and to authorize the appropriation of funds to Israel, to reauthorize the United States-Jordan Defense Cooperation Act of 2015, and to halt the wholesale slaughter of the Syrian people, and for other purposes (Rubio);
2. S.21: making continuing appropriations for Coast Guard pay in the event an appropriations act expires prior to the enactment of a new appropriations act (Thune); and
3. S.24: to provide for the compensation of Federal and other government employees affected by lapses in appropriations (Cardin).
Began the Rule 14 process to place on the Legislative Calendar of Business:
1. H.R.21: making appropriations for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2019;
2. H.J.Res.1: making further continuing appropriations for the Department of Homeland Security for fiscal year 2019; and
3. S.28: to reauthorize the United States-Jordan Defense Cooperation Act.
No Executive Business