December 20, 2018 12:07 AM
Wrap Up for Wednesday, December 19, 2018
Roll Call Votes
1. Motion to invoke cloture on Executive Calendar #1042, the nomination of Joseph Maguire, of Florida, to be Director of the National Counterterrorism Center; invoked: 95-1.
2. Motion to instruct the Sergeant At Arms to request the presence of absent senators; agreed to: 71-21.
Passed S.3178 with Booker substitute amendment: the Justice for Victims of Lynching Act.
Passed Calendar #683, S.3247: WEEE Act.
Concurred in the House amendment to S.2736: Asia Reassurance.
Passed H.R.4174 with Johnson-Murray substitute amendment: Foundations for Evidence-Based Policymaking Act.
Concurred in the House amendment to S.943: Johnson-O’Malley Supplemental Indian Education Program Modernization Act.
Passed S.3456: Nathaniel P. Reed Hobe Sound National Wildlife Refuge.
Passed H.R.6400: United States Ports of Entry Threat and Operational Review Act.
Passed H.R.6893: Secret Service Overtime Pay Extension Act.
Passed H.R.1162: No Hero Left Untreated Act.
Concurred in the House amendment to S.2248: Tribal Burial Benefits.
Passed the following bills, en bloc:
1. H.R.6347: 7(a) Real Estate Appraisal Harmonization Act
2. H.R.6348: Small Business Access to Capital and Efficiency Act
Passed S.3523: Full Military Honors Act.
Passed H.R.5923: Ouachita National Forest.
Passed H.R.3383: M.S. ‘Mitch’ Mitchell Floodway.
Postal Naming bills, en bloc:
1. H.R.1850 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 907 Fourth Avenue in Lake Odessa, Michigan, as the "Donna Sauers Besko Post Office".
2. H.R.5205 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 701 6th Street in Hawthorne, Nevada, as the "Sergeant Kenneth Eric Bostic Post Office".
3. H.R.5475 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 108 North Macon Street in Bevier, Missouri, as the "SO2 Navy SEAL Adam Olin Smith Post Office".
4. H.R.6059 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 51 Willow Street in Lynn, Massachusetts, as the "Thomas P. Costin, Jr. Post Office Building".
5. H.R.6167 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 5707 South Cass Avenue in Westmont, Illinois, as the "James William Robinson Jr. Memorial Post Office Building".
6. H.R.6335 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 322 Main Street in Oakville, Connecticut, as the "Oakville Veterans Memorial Post Office".
7. H.R.6930 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 10 Miller Street in Plattsburgh, New York, as the "Ross Bouyea Post Office Building".
8. H.R.7230 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 226 West Main Street in Lake City, South Carolina, as the "Postmaster Frazier B. Baker Post Office".
9. H.R.7243 - To amend Public Law 115-217 to change the address of the postal facility designated by such Public Law in honor of Sergeant First Class Alwyn Crendall Cashe, and for other purposes.
Adopted S.Res.737: US Cadet Nurse Corps.
Concurred by voice vote in the House amendment to H.R.695 with further amendment (CR to February 9, 2019).
Passed S.3611: Faster Access to Federal Student Aid.
Passed H.R.5509 with Thune substitute amendment: Innovations in Mentoring, Training, and Apprenticeships Act.
Passed H.R.5787: Strengthening Coastal Communities Act.
Passed H.R.767 with Alexander amendment: SOAR to Health and Wellness Act.
Passed H.R.7327: Strengthening and Enhancing Cyber-capabilities by Utilizing Risk Exposure Technology Act.
Passed Calendar #704, H.R.4819: DELTA Act.
Passed Calendar #544, S.1023: Tropical Forest Conservation.
Passed Calendar #410, S.79: Securing Energy Infrastructure Act.
No Executive Business