December 12, 2018 09:59 PM
Schedule for Thursday, December 13th, 2018
The Senate stands adjourned until 9:30am on Thursday, December 13, 2018.
Following Leader remarks, the Senate will resume consideration of S.J.Res.54, a joint resolution to direct the removal of United States Armed Forces from hostilities in the Republic of Yemen that have not been authorized by Congress.
At 1:45pm, the Senate will vote in relation to amendments to the joint resolution, and following disposition of those amendments will vote in relation to passage of the joint resolution.
Thursday, December 13th at 1:45pm – up to 8 roll call votes
1. Young #4080 (refueling non-United States aircraft)
2. Cornyn #4096 (military operations and cooperation with Israel)
3. Cornyn #4090 (report on risks posed by ceasing support operations)
4. Cornyn #4095 (report assessing increased risk of terrorist attacks)
5. Cotton #4097 (civilian casualties)
6. Cotton #4098 (Houthi attacks outside Yemen)
7. Sanders #4105 (authorizing use of military force against Iran)
8. Adoption of the resolution (as amended, if amended)