July 31, 2018 08:25 PM
Schedule for Wednesday, August 1, 2018
The Senate stands adjourned until 10:00am on Wednesday, August 1, 2018.
Following Leader remarks, the Senate will resume consideration of H.R.6147, Appropriations Minibus II (Interior/FSGG/THUD/Ag). There will be a series of roll call votes at 11:00am. Those votes are listed below.
Upon disposition of the Minibus II, there will be a cloture vote on the conference report to accompany H.R.5515, NDAA. If cloture is invoked, there would be up to 30 hours of debate on the conference report. We expect a budget point of order to be made and a motion to waive raised and voted on prior to a vote on adoption of the conference report.
11:00am—6 roll call votes
1. Leahy SA #3464 (Election assistance) (60-vote threshold)
2. Lee SA #3522 (Dairy labeling) (60-vote threshold)
3. Baldwin SA #3524 (Dairy marketing) (60-vote threshold)
4. Cruz SA #3402 (DC mandate) (motion to table)
5. Passage of H.R.6147, as amended
6. Cloture on the conference report to accompany H.R.5515, NDAA
--Up to 30 hours of debate—
7. Motion to waive budget point of order, if one raised
8. Adoption of the conference report to accompany H.R.5515, NDAA