June 20, 2018 08:45 PM
Wrap Up for Wednesday, June 20, 2018
Roll Call Votes
1. Crapo SA #2943, as modified (nuclear power program); agreed to: 87-9.
2. Baldwin SA #2985 (medical isotope); agreed to: 95-2.
3. Motion to discharge H.R.3, Spending Cuts to Expired and Unnecessary Programs Act; not agreed to: 48-50.
4. Young SA #2926 (Veterans Crisis Line study); agreed to: 96-0.
5. Tester SA #2971 (IG record access); agreed to: 96-0.
Adopted S.Res.553: designating June 20, 2018, as “American Eagle Day” and celebrating the recovery and restoration of the bald eagle, the national symbol of the United States.
Adopted S.Res.554: designating the month of June 2018 as “National Post- Traumatic Stress Awareness Month” and June 27, 2018, as “National Post Traumatic Stress Awareness Day”.
Adopted S.Res.555: recognizing the freedom of Muslims of the United States to exercise their religion and participate in the civil systems of their country.
Passed by voice vote H.R.770: American Innovation $1 Coin Act, with Murphy amendment.
Began the Rule 14 process to place on the Legislative Calendar of Business S.3093: to amend the Immigration and Nationality Act to address the protective custody of alien children accompanied by parents, and for other purposes (Tillis).
Began the Rule 14 process to place on the Legislative Calendar of Business S.3100: to establish the Mountains to Sound Greenway National Heritage Area in the State of Washington (Cantwell).
No Executive Business