April 26, 2018 05:38 PM
Schedule for pro formas and Monday, May 7, 2018
The Senate stands adjourned.
There will be pro forma sessions only with no business conducted on Monday, April 30 at 2:30pm and on Thursday, May 3 at 10:30am.
On Monday, May 7, 2018 the Senate will convene at 3:00pm.
Following leader remarks, the Senate will resume consideration of Executive Calendar #673, Kurt Engelhardt, of Louisiana, to be Judge for the 5th Circuit. At 5:30pm, there will be a cloture vote on the Engelhardt nomination. If cloture is invoked, there would be up to 30 hours of post-cloture debate prior to a vote on confirmation of the nomination.
Cloture on the following nominations:
1. Executive Calendar #673, Kurt Engelhardt, of Louisiana, to be Judge for the 5th Circuit
2. Executive Calendar #690, Michael Brennan, of Wisconsin, to be Judge for the 7th Circuit
3. Executive Calendar #729, Joel Carson III, of New Mexico, to be Judge for the 10th Circuit
4. Executive Calendar #777, John Nalbandian, of Kentucky, to be Judge for the 6th Circuit
5. Executive Calendar #780, Michael Scudder, of Illinois, to be Judge for the 7th Circuit
6. Executive Calendar #781, Amy St. Eve, of Illinois, to be Judge for the 7th Circuit