March 14, 2018 07:14 PM
Wrap Up for Wednesday, March 14, 2018
Roll Call Votes
1. Adoption of substitute amendment #2151, as modified, to S.2155, Economic Growth, Regulatory Relief, and Consumer Protection Act; agreed to: 67-31.
2. Motion to invoke cloture on S.2155, as amended; invoked: 67-31.
3. Crapo motion to waive budget points of order with respect to S.2155; waived: 67-31.
4. Passage of S.2155, as amended, Economic Growth, Regulatory Relief, and Consumer Protection Act; passed: 67-31.
5. Motion to invoke cloture on Executive Calendar #598, Kevin K. McAleenan, of Hawaii, to be Commissioner of U.S. Customs and Border Protection, Department of Homeland Security; invoked: 79-19.
Concurred in the House Amendments to S.188: to amend title 31, United States Code, to prohibit the use of Federal funds for the costs of painting portraits of officers and employees of the Federal Government, and for other purposes.
Passed H.R.2154: to rename the Red River Valley Agricultural Research Center in Fargo, North Dakota, as the Edward T. Schafer Agricultural Research Center.
Adopted S.Res.436: recognizing the Girl Scouts of the United States of America on its 106th birthday and affirming the importance of leadership development for girls.
Confirmed PN1357, Jeffrey DeWit, of Arizona, to be Chief Financial Officer, National Aeronautics and Space Administration.