Roll Call Votes
1. Nelson motion to commit H.R.1 (middle-class tax relief); not agreed to: 48-52.
2. Baldwin motion to commit H.R.1 (carried interest); not agreed to: 48-52.
3. Cardin motion to commit H.R.1 (infrastructure); not agreed to: 43-57.
4. Schumer motion to adjourn; not agreed to: 48-52.
5. Motion to waive the budget act re: Sanders amendment #1720 (SS, Medicare, Medicaid); not agreed to: 46-54.
6. Motion to waive the budget act re: Brown amendment #1854 (CTC); not agreed to: 48-52.
7. Motion to waive the budget act re: Rubio amendment #1850 (CTC); not agreed to: 29-71.
8. Menendez motion to commit (SALT); not agreed to: 48-52.
9. Cruz amendment (529 funds); agreed to: 51-50, with the Vice President voting in the affirmative.
10. Motion to waive the budget act re: Kaine amendment #1846 (AMT); not agreed to: 34-65.
11. Manchin motion to commit (middle class); not agreed to: 38-61.
12. Motion to waive the budget act re: Cantwell amendment #1717 (ANWR); not agreed to: 48-52.
13. Merkley amendment #1856 (Hillsdale); agreed to: 52-48.
14. Passage of H.R.1, as amended; passed: 51-49.
Adopted S.Res.347: commemorating the 62nd anniversary of the dedication of the Whiteman Air Force Base.
Confirmed the following nominations:
Executive Calendar #510 – Col. Douglas F. Stitt to be Brigadier General
Executive Calendar #511 – Capt. Michael E. Boyle to be Rear Admiral (lower Half)
Executive Calendar #512 – Rear Adm. Lisa M. Franchetti to be Vice Admiral
Executive Calendar #513 – Brig. Gen. Arthur E. Jackman Jr. to be Major General
Executive Calendar #514 – Brig. Gen. Josef F. Schmid, III to be Major General
Executive Calendar #515 – The following to be Brigadier General:
Col. John M. Breazeale
Col. Damon S. Feltman
Col. Anne B. Gunter
Col. Scheid P. Hodges
Col. Richard L. Kemble
Col. Tanya R. Kubinee
Col. Erich C. Novak
Col. Jeffrey T. Pennington
Col. John N. Tree
Col. Aaron G. Vangelisti
Col. William W. Whittenberger, Jr.
Col. Christopher F. Yancy
Executive Calendar #516 – Col. Darlow G. Botha, Jr. to be Brigadier General
Executive Calendar #517 – The following to be Brigadier General:
Col. Steven J. deMilliano
Col. Christopher E. Finerty
Executive Calendar #518 – The following to be Brigadier General:
Col. Michele K. LaMontagne
Col. Michael J. Regan, Jr.
Executive Calendar #519 – The following to be Brigadier General:
Col. Travis K. Acheson
Col. Barry A. Blanchard
Col. Michael A. Borkowski
Col. Michael T. Butler
Col. Michael A. Cooper
Col. Monique J. DeSpain
Col. Matthew D. Dinmore
Col. Teresa S. Edwards
Col. Emmanuel I. Haldopoulos
Col. Charles G. Jeffries
Col. Gregory W. Lair
Col. Jeffrey W. Magram
Col. James C. McEachen
Col. Maurice M. McKinney
Col. Suellen Overton
Col. Gregg A. Perez
Col. Mark D. Piper
Col. James P. Rowlett
Col. Michael D. Sproul
Col. Christan L. Stewart
Col. David W. Walter
Col. Terry L. Williams
Col. Shanna M. Woyak
Col. Frank Y. Yang
Col. Jeffrey D. Young
Executive Calendar #520 – The following to be Major General:
Brig. Gen. Ondra L. Berry
Brig. Gen. Samuel W. Black
Brig. Gen. William D. Bunch
Brig. Gen. Joseph S. Chisolm
Brig. Gen. Thomas B. Cucchi
Brig. Gen. Gary L. Ebben
Brig. Gen. Jerry L. Fenwick
Brig. Gen. Dawn M. Ferrel
Brig. Gen. Thomas J. Kennett
Brig. Gen. Eric W. Mann
Brig. Gen. Edward A. Sauley, III
Brig. Gen. Dean A. Tremps
Executive Calendar #521 – The following to be Major General:
Brig. Gen. George M. Degnon
Brig. Gen. Tamhra L. Hutchins-Frye
Brig. Gen. Sherrie L. McCandless
Brig. Gen. Steven Nordhaus
Brig. Gen. Kirk S. Pierce
Brig. Gen. Frank H. Stokes
Brig. Gen. Bradley A. Swanson
Brig. Gen. Thomas K. Wark
Executive Calendar. #522 – The following to be Major General:
Brig. Gen. Douglas A. Farnham
Brig. Gen. Clay L. Garrison
And all nominations on the Secretary's desk in the Air Force and Army.