5:30pm Monday vote on Kan/cloture filed on Bradbury, Zatezalo, Otting, Coggins, and Freidrich/no more votes this week
At 5:30pm on Monday, November 13, the Senate will vote on confirmation of Executive Calendar #159, Derek Kan, of California, to be Under Secretary of Transportation.
Today Senator McConnell filed cloture on the following nominations:
1) Executive Calendar #254, Stephen Gill Bradbury, of Virginia, to be General Counsel to the Department of Transportation;
2) Executive Calendar #383, David G. Zatezalo, of West Virginia, to be Assistant Secretary of Labor for Mine Safety and Health;
3) Executive Calendar #300, Joseph Otting, of Nevada, to be Comptroller of the Currency;
4) Executive Calendar #313, Donald C. Coggins Jr., of South Carolina, to be United States District Judge for the District of South Carolina; and
5) Executive Calendar #314, Dabney Langhorne Freidrich, of California, to be United States District Judge for the District of Columbia.
Senators should expect 2 roll call votes at 5:30pm on Monday. We expect the cloture vote on the Bradbury nomination to occur upon disposition of the Kan nomination.
There will be no further roll call votes this week.