December 21, 2012 09:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule for Friday, December 21, 2012
- Convenes: 1:00pm
- Following any Leader remarks, the Senate will begin consideration of the conference report to accompany H.R.4310, the National Defense Authorization Act with up to one hour of debate equally divided and controlled between the two Leaders or their designees.
- The filing deadline for all 2nd degree amendments to the substitute amendment and to H.R.1, the legislative vehicle for the Emergency Supplemental Appropriations bill is 1:30pm.
- At approximately 2:00pm, there will be at least one roll call vote on adoption of the conference report to accompany H.R.4310, NDAA.
- We are working on an agreement on the Supplemental Appropriations bill. If no agreement is reached prior to 2pm, following disposition of the conference report to accompany H.R.4310, the Senate will then conduct up to 2 roll call votes: the first vote will be on the motion to invoke cloture on the Reid substitute amendment #3395 and if cloture is not invoked, there will be a 2nd cloture vote on H.R.1.
- Additional votes are expected Friday. We hope to reach an agreement on the Supplemental and FISA tomorrow.