December 14, 2011 09:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule for Wednesday, December 14, 2011
- Convenes: 9:30am
- Following any Leader remarks, the Senate will be in morning business for one hour with Senators permitted to speak therein for up to 10 minutes each with the Majority controlling the first half and the Republicans controlling the final half.
- Following morning business, the Senate will resume consideration of the following items, en bloc:
- There will be up to 10 minutes of debate equally divided and controlled between the two Leader or their designees.
- At approximately 11:05am, there will be 2 roll call votes in relation to the following, in the following order:
- There will be 2 minutes of debate between the votes. As constitutional amendments, both joint resolutions are subject to a 2/3rds affirmative-vote threshold.
- Senator Reid also announced we hope to consider the Department of Defense Authorization Conference Report and the House Republican Payroll Tax bill during Wednesday's session.