December 13, 2010 07:59 PM
Senate Floor Wrap Up For Monday, December 13, 2010
- Passed H.R.628,a bill to establish a pilot program in certain United States district courts to encourage enhancement of expertise in patent cases among district judges (with Leahy amendment)
- Passed S.2902, a bill to improve the Federal Acquisition Institute (with committee-reported substitute amendment).
- Passed S.3447, Post-9/11 Veterans Educational Assistance Improvements Act of 2010
- (with committee reported substitute and Akaka amendment).
- Passed H.R.6278, Kingman and Heritage Islands Act of 2010.