December 13, 2009 09:30 AM
Senate Floor Schedule For Sunday, December 13, 2009
- The Senate will convene at 1:30pm and will resume consideration of the conference report to accompany H.R.3288, Consolidated Appropriations, with the time until 2:00pm equally divided and controlled between the two Leaders or their designees.
- At 2:00pm, the Senate will proceed to a roll call vote on adoption of the Consolidated Appropriations conference report.
- Following the vote on adoption of the Conference Report to accompany HR3288, Consolidated Appropriations (Adopted: 57-35), the Senate resumed consideration of H.R.3590, Health Care Reform. Senator McConnell then filed cloture on the Crapo Motion to Commit (Taxes).
- Senator Durbin then asked consent to proceed to a period of morning business and Senator McConnell objected. During the quorum call, they agreed to work on an agreement to vote in relation to the Crapo Motion, Baucus side-by-side, Dorgan amendment regarding prescription drug reimportation, and its alternative offered by Senator Lautenberg. The cloture vote on the Crapo amendment would occur Tuesday, unless an agreement can be reached. The Republicans are also insisting on locking in the next 2 amendments: Hutchison-Thune (taxes) and Snowe.
- The Senate then proceeded to a period of morning business with senators permitted to speak for up to 10 minutes each.
- There will be no further roll call votes today.