December 13, 2007 07:59 PM
Senate Floor Wrap Up For Thursday, December 13, 2007
- H.J.Res.69, Continuing Appropriations (until December 21, 2007)
- S.2339, a bill to designate the "Lt. Colonel Clement C. Van Wagoner Department of Veterans Affairs Clinic"
- H.R.2408, a bill to designate the "Milo Himfiner Department of Veterans Affairs Outpatient Clinic
- S.1396, a bill to authorize major medical facility modernization of patient wards in Atlanta, Georgia
- S.1585, a bill to designate outpatient clinic as "Ernest Childers Outpatient Clinic"
- House Message to S.597, Breast Cancer Stamp (concur in House amendments)
- H.R.2671, a bill to designate the "C. Clyde Atkins U.S. Courthouse" in Miami, Florida
- S.1916, Chimp Haven in Home Act
- S.Res.391, a resolution relating to the Republic of Georgia
- S.Res.405, a resolution relating to the life and contributions of Henry Hyde
- S.2484, Shriver Institute of Child Health
- S.1858, Newborn Screening Saves Lives Act