December 10, 2001 07:59 PM
Senate Floor Wrap Up For Monday, December 10, 2001
- S.Res.140, "National Civic Participation Week"
- S.Res.178, a Resolution Congratulating Barry Bonds (with Feinstein-Boxer technical amendment)
- S.Con.Res.91, Support of people of the Phillipines
- H.Con.Res.272, Crash of American Airlines Flight 587
- H.Con.Res.88, "National Lao-Hmong Recognition"
- S.Con.Res.87, Crash of American Flight 587
- S.Con.Res.73, Express sorrow for death of First Responders to attack on New York and Washington, DC