Cloture filed on 10 Executive Calendar itemsMonday evening, Senator Reid filed cloture on the following nominations in the following order. Under the rule, the first cloture vote will occur one hour after the Senate convenes on Wednesday, December 11th. If cloture is invoked on a nominee, the number of post-cloture hours is in parentheses next to each nomination. Upon disposition of a nomination, the Senate will immediately vote on cloture on the next nomination.
1) Executive Calendar #378, Chai Rachel Feldblum, of the District of Columbia, to be a Member of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (8 hours);
2) Executive Calendar #330, Elizabeth A. Wolford, of New York, to be US District Judge for the Western District of New York (2 hours);
3) Executive Calendar #347, Landya B. McCafferty, of New Hampshire, to be US District Judge for the District of New Hampshire (2 hours);
4) Executive Calendar #361, Patricia M. Wald, of the District of Columbia, to be a Member of the Privacy and Civil Liberties Oversight Board (8 hours);
5) Executive Calendar #348, Brian Morris, of Montana, to be United States District Judge for the District of Montana (2 hours);
6) Executive Calendar #349, Susan P. Watters, of Montana, to be United States District Judge for the District of Montana (2 hours);
7) Executive Calendar #358, Deborah Lee James, of Virginia, to be Secretary of the Air Force (8 hours);
8) Executive Calendar #444, Heather Anne Higginbottom, of the District of Columbia, to be Deputy Secretary of State for Management and Resources (8 hours);
9) Executive Calendar #406, Anne W. Patterson, of Virginia, a Career Member of the Senior Foreign Service, Class of Career Ambassador, to be an Assistant Secretary of State (Near Eastern Affairs) (8 hours);
10) Executive Calendar #450, Jeh Charles Johnson, of New Jersey, to be Secretary of Homeland Security (30 hours).