December 9, 2010 07:59 PM
Senate Floor Wrap Up For Thursday, December 09, 2010
- Passed H.R.5591, a bill to designate the airport traffic control tower located at Spokane Airport in Spokane, Washington, as the "Ray Daves Airport Traffic Control Tower".
- Passed S.841, the Pedestrian Safety Enhancement Act (with Kerry substitute amendment).
- Passed S.1275, the National Foundation on Fitness, Sports, and Nutrition Establishment Act (with committee-reported substitute amendment).
- Adopted S.Res.699, a resolution to authorize testimony and legal representation in City of St. Paul v. Irene Victoria Andrews, Bruce Jerome Berry, John Joseph Brau, David EugeneLuce, and Elizabeth Ann McKenzie.
- Passed S.2925, Domestic Minor Sex Trafficking Deterrence and Victims Support Act of 2010 (with committee-reported substitute amendment and two Wyden amendments)