Senator Enzi offered McConnell amendment #2916
(new substitute). Senator Murray raised a Byrd point of order against the amendment. Senator Rubio moved to waive the Murray point of order.
At 7:06pm, the Senate began a 10 minute roll call vote on the Rubio motion to waive Murray point of order against the risk corridor prevention in the McConnell substitute amendment #2916.
Not agreed to: 52-47
- Reid SA #2917
- Baldwin SA #2919
- Murphy SA #2918
- McConnell substitute SA #2916 -- Voice vote
- McConnell substitute SA #2874 -- Voice vote
- Passage of H.R.3762, Reconciliation
Up to 30 minutes of debate
- Cloture on conference report to accompany HR 22, Surface Transportation
- Motion to waive re: crop insurance (if point of order is raised)
- Adoption of conference report to accompany HR 22, Surface Transportation