December 3, 2009 07:59 PM
Senate Floor Wrap Up For Thursday, December 03, 2009
- Ratified Treaty document #111-4, Protocol amending Tax Convention with France.
- Adopted S.Res.337, a resolution designating December 6, 2009 as "National Miners Day".
- S.Res.369, to permit the collection of clothing, toys, food and housewares during the holiday season for charitable purposes in Senate buildings.
- Confirmed the following nominations:
- David Michaels to be Assistant Secretary of Labor
- Victoria Espinel to be Intellectual Property Enforcement Coordinator (EOP)
- Lawrence Romo to be Director Selective Service
- Calendar #565-577 (Military promotions)
- All nominations on the Secretary's Desk (Promotions)