December 1, 2010 07:59 PM
Senate Floor Wrap Up For Wednesday, December 01, 2010
- Passed S.3998, Criminal History Background Checks Pilot Extension Act.
- Passed S.987, International protecting Firls by Preventing Child Marriage ACt (with Durbin amendment).
- Passed Cal. #658, H.R.4387 is an act to designate the Federal building located at 100 North Palafox Street in Pensacola, FL, as the "Winston E. Arnow Federal Building."
- Passed Cal. #659, H.R.5651 is an act to designate the Federal building and US courthouse located at 515 9th Street in Rapid City, SD, as the "Andrew W. Bogue Federal Building and United States Courthouse."
- Passed Cal. #660, H.R.5706 is an act to designate the building occupied by the Government Printing Office located at 31451 East United Avenue in Pueblo, CO, as the "Frank Evans Government Printing Office Building."
- Passed Cal. #661, H.R.5773 is an act to designate the Federal building located at 6401 Security Boulevard in Baltimore, MD, commonly known as the Social Security Administration Operations Building, as the "Robert M. Ball Federal Building."
- Adopted S.Res.686, a resolution designating December 11, 2010, as "Wreaths Across America Day".