December 1, 2009 06:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule For Tuesday, December 01, 2009
- Resume consideration of HR3590, Health Care Reform.
- Following Leader remarks, the Republicans will control the first 30 minutes, the Majority will control the next 30 minutes, and any remaining time will be equally divided and controlled between the two Leaders or their designees.
- 11:30am proceed to Executive session to consider the nomination of Jacqueline Nguyen to be US District Judge for the Central District of California.
- Recess from 12:30 until 2:15pm for weekly caucus luncheons.
- The Senate is debating HR3590. Roll Call Votes are possible this afternoon/evening.