November 30, 2011 09:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule for Wednesday, November 30, 2011
- Convenes: 10:00am
- Following any Leader remarks, the Senate will be in a period of morning business until 10:30am with Senators permitted to speak therein for up to 10 minutes each with the time equally divided and controlled between the two Leaders or their designees.
- At 10:30am, the Senate will resume consideration of S.1867, the Department of Defense Authorization Act with the time until 11:00am equally divided and controlled between Senators Levin and McCain, or their designees.
- Upon the use or yielding back of time, the Senate will conduct a roll call vote on the motion to invoke cloture on S.1867, DoD Authorization.
- The filing deadline for all second degree amendments to S.1867 is 10:30am on Wednesday.
- We will continue to work through the pending amendments to the bill during Wednesday's session. Additional votes are expected.