November 19, 2010 07:59 PM
Senate Floor Wrap Up For Friday, November 19, 2010
- Passed H.R.4783, with substitute amendment ("Claims Settlement Act of 2010)
- House Message to accompany H.R.5566, Animal Crush Video Prohibition Act (concur in the House amendment)
- House Message to accompany H.R.3689, the Copyright, Clarification and Corrections Act of 2010 (concur in House amendment)
- Passed S.3650, Gold Star Fathers
- Passed H.R.6198, Bankruptcy Technical Corrections Act
- Adopted H.Con.Res.327, a concurrent resolution recognizing and supporting the efforts of the USA Bid Committee to bring the 2022 FIFA World Cup Competition to the United States
- Adopted S.Res.611, Cumberland Valley Athletic Club
- Adopted S.Res.631, "National School Psychology Week"
- Adopted S.Res.689, a resolution recongnizing "National American Indian and Alaska Native Heritage Month"