November 18, 2014 08:21 PM
Wrap Up for Tuesday, November 18, 2014Roll Call Votes
- Passage of S.2280, a bill to approve the Keystone XL Pipeline; Not Passed: 59-41.
- Confirmation of Leslie Joyce Abrams, to be U.S. District Judge for the Middle District of Georgia; Confirmed: 100-0.
- Motion to invoke cloture on the motion to proceed to S.2685, the USA Freedom Act; Not Invoked: 58-42.
Adopted S.Res.577: Holiday Season Charitable Collections in Senate Buildings
Confirmed the following by voice vote:
- Mark Howard Cohen, to be U.S. District Judge for the Northern District of Georgia
- Eleanor Louise Ross, to be U.S. District Judge for the Northern District of Georgia
- Leslie Ann Bassett, to be Ambassador to the Republic of Paraguay
- Marcia Stephens Bloom Bernicat, to be Ambassador to the People's Republic of Bangladesh
- James Peter Zumwalt, to be Ambassador to the Republic of Senegal and to serve concurrently and without additional compensation as Ambassador to the Republic of Guinea-Bissau
- Craig B. Allen, to be Ambassador to Brunei Darussalam
- William V. Roebuck, to be Ambassador to the Kingdom of Bahrain