November 18, 2005 07:59 PM
Senate Floor Wrap Up For Friday, November 18, 2005
- H.R.4133, Flood Insurance Borrowing Authority (with Shelby amendment)
- H.J.Res.72, Continuing Resolution to December 17, 2005
- H.Con.Res.307, Adjournment Resolution
- Conference Report to Accompany H.R.3058, the Transportation, Treasury, HUD, D.C. Appropriations bill
- Conference Report to Accompany H.R.2528, the Military Quality/Veterans Affairs Appropriations bill
- H.Con.Res.208, a concurrent resolution to recognize the 50th anniversary of Rosa Parks refusal to give up her bus seat.
- S.632, PNTR Ukraine
- H.R.4145, a bill to direct the placement of a statue of Rosa Parks in the Capitol
- S.Res.322, a resolution relating to the trial, sentencing and imprisonment of 2 Russians
- S.Res.323, a resolution relating to Internet Governance
- S.Res.324, a resolution supporting the people of Sri Lanka
- S.Res.325, a resolution relating to the printing of a revised edition of the Senate Election Law Guidebook
- S.1961, Child Safety Pilot Program
- S.1785, Vessel Hull Design Protection Act
- H.R.680, Paiute Indian Tribe Land Trust
- H.R.2062, S.1989, H.R.2183, H.R.3853, Post Office Designations
- S.1462, Sudan Peace (with Brownback amendment)
- S.Res.304, a resolution designating a year November 1, 2005 and ending on October 31, 2006, as "Year of Polio Education"
- S.Res.326, a resolution designating November 27, 2005 as "Drive Safer Sunday"
- H.R.358, Little Rock Coin Act (with Pryor amendment)
- S.1047, Presidential Coin Minting (with Sununu amendment)