November 15, 2005 07:59 PM
Senate Floor Wrap Up For Tuesday, November 15, 2005
- S.Res.314, a resolution designating Thursday, November 17, 2005, as "Feed America Thursday"
- S.Res.315, a resolution to commemorate the bicentennial anniversary of the arrival of Lewis & Clark at the Pacific Ocean
- S.Res.252, a resolution recognizing the bicentennial anniversary of Sebulon Montgomery Pike's exploration in the interior west of the United States
- H.Con.Res.269, a concurrent resolution recognizing the 40th Anniversary of the White House Fellows Program
- H.R.1499, Combat Zone Compensation (with technical amendment)