November 10, 2011 09:07 AM
Senate Floor Schedule for Thursday, November 10, 2011
- Convenes: 9:30am
- Following any Leader remarks, the Senate will be in morning business until 10:00am with Senators permitted to speak therein for up to 10 minutes each with the time equally divided and controlled between the two Leaders or their designees.
- At 10:00am, the Republican Leader, or his designee, will be recognized to make a motion to proceed to S.J.Res.27, (Cross Border Air Pollution/EPA) with up to 2 hours of debate, equally divided and controlled between the two Leaders or their designees.
- At 12:00pm, the Senate will resume consideration of the motion to proceed to S.J.Res.6 (Net Neutrality/FCC) with up to five minutes of debate, equally divided between the two Leaders, or their designees.
- At approximately 12:05pm, there will be up to 2 roll call votes in the following order:
- At approximately 2:30pm, there will be up to 4 roll call votes in the following order:
- McCain second degree amendment #928 (the text of S.1720) (60-vote threshold)
- Tester amendment #927 (the VOW to Hire Heroes Act)(60-vote threshold)
- Passage of H.R.674, the 3% Withholding Repeal Act, as amended, if amended
- Motion to invoke cloture on the motion to proceed to H.R.2354, the Energy and Water Appropriations bill (the expected vehicle for Energy & Water, Financial Services and Foreign Operations Appropriations bills).
- Senators should be aware we may get consent to begin the second series of votes earlier.