November 10, 2009 07:59 PM
Senate Floor Wrap Up For Tuesday, November 10, 2009
- S.1422, Airline Flight Crew Technical Corrections Act (w/ Murray amendment)
- S.Res.340, expressing support for designating of a National Veterans History Project Week
- S.Res.349, supporting & encouraging greater support for Veterans day
- S.Res.350, recognizing November 14, 2009, as the 49th anniversary of the first day of integrated schools in New Orleans, LA
- S.Res.351, designating the week beginning on November 9, 2009, as "National School Psychology Week"
- S.Res.352, encouraging banks & mortgages services to work with families affected by contaminated drywall to allow temporary forbearance without penalty on payments on their home mortgages.
- Confirmed PN933, Jeffery Bleich, Ambassador to Australia