November 10, 2009 06:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule For Tuesday, November 10, 2009
- Moment of Silence to honor the victims of the attacks at Fort Hood, Texas
- Morning Business for 1 hour. The Majority will control the first 30 minutes and the Republicans will control the next 30 minutes.
- Following Morning Business, resume HR3082, Military Construction/VA Appropriations.
- Pending amendments to HR3082: - Johnson-Hutchison #2730 (Substitute) - Udall (NM) #2737 ($150 million for medical services for homeless veterans) - Johnson #2733 ($50 million homeless Veterans construction projects) - Franken #2745 (Service Dogs) - Inouye #2754 (Missile Defense) - Durbin #2759 (Rural Health Care Administrators) - Durbin #2760 (Naming Norther Chicago VA Center) - Akaka #2740 (extend authority for VA regional office in Phillippines) - Menendez #2741 $4 million grants to States for veterans cemeteries)
- Recess for caucus luncheons from 12:30 until 2:15pm.
- There will be no roll call votes during Tuesday's session.