November 8, 2011 09:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule for Tuesday, November 8, 2011
- Convenes: 10:00am
- Following any Leader remarks, the Senate will be in morning business for one hour with Senators permitted to speak therein for up to 10 minutes each with the Majority controlling the first half and the Republicans controlling the final half.
- Following morning business, the Senate will resume consideration of the motion to proceed to H.R.674, the 3% Withholding Repeal Act, post-cloture.
- At 12:00pm, the Senate will proceed to Executive Session to consider the nomination of Evan Jonathan Wallach, of NY, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Federal Circuit with 15 minutes of debate equally divided and controlled between Senators Leahy and Grassley or their designees. Upon the use or yielding back of time (approximately 12:15pm), the Senate will conduct a roll call vote on confirmation of the Wallach nomination.
- When the Senate resumes Legislative Session following the vote on the Wallach nomination, the Senate will recess until 2:15pm to allow for the weekly caucus meetings.
- By unanimous consent, all time during adjournment, morning business, Executive Session and recess will count post-cloture on the motion to proceed to H.R.674.