October 27, 2009 06:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule For Tuesday, October 27, 2009
- Morning business for 60 minutes. The Republicans will control the first 30 minutes and the Majority will control final 30 minutes.
- Following morning business, debate the nomination of Irene Cornelia Berger, of West Virginia, to be U.S. District Judge for the Southern District of West Virginia.
- Recess from 12:30 until 2:15pm for caucus luncheons. 2:20pm vote on confermation of nomination. Upon disposition of nomination, resume morning business.
- 5:30pm resume motion to proceed to H.R.3548.
- 6:30pm cloture vote on the motion to proceed to H.R.3548, the Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2009.
- There will be no further roll call votes tonight.