October 20, 2009 06:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule For Tuesday, October 20, 2009
- Morning Business for 90 minutes, with senators permitted to speak therein for up to 10 minutes each. The Majority will control the first half and the Republicans will control the second half.
- Following Morning Business, the Senate will proceed to the consideration of the conference report to accompany H.R.2892, an Act to make appropriations for the Department of Homeland Security.
- Under an agreement reached on Monday, the cloture vote on the motion to proceed to S.1776, Medicare Physicians Fairness Act, will occur at a time to be determined with the concurrence of the two Leaders. Meanwhile, we will continue to negotiate an agreement to limit amendments to the S.1776, the Medicare Physicians Fairness Act.
- The Senate is in a period of morning business with senators permitted to speak for up to 10 minutes each.
- There will be no further roll call votes today.