October 18, 2005 07:59 PM
Senate Floor Wrap Up For Tuesday, October 18, 2005
- S.Res.276, a resolution to prohibit the dangerous practice of a technique known as "rebirthing"
- S.Res.278, a resolution designating October 23-29, 2005 as "National Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Week"
- S.Res.277, a resolution supporting the goals of Red Ribbon Week
- S.Res.225, a resolution to designate November 2005 as "Month of Global Health"
- S.1886, a bill to authorize the transfer of certain naval vessels