Senate Floor Wrap Up for Wednesday, October 9, 2013ROLL CALL VOTE
1) Reid motion to instruct the Sergeant at Arms to request the presence of absent senators; Agreed To: 78-19
Adopted S.Res.267, relative to the death of Senator Rod Grams, former U.S. Senator for the State of Minnesota.
Began the Rule 14 process of:
- H.J.Res.84, Head Start Continuing Appropriations Resolution, 2014;
- H.J.Res.89, Making appropriations for the salaries and related expenses of certain Federal employees during a lapse in funding authority for fiscal year 2014, and for other purposes;
- H.J.Res.90, Federal Aviation Administration Continuing Appropriations Resolution, 2014; and
- H.J.Res.91, Making continuing appropriations for death gratuities and related survivor benefits for survivors of deceased military service members of the Department of Defense for fiscal year 2014, and for other purposes.
Completed the Rule 14 process of:
- S.1569, To ensure the complete and timely payment of the obligations of the United States Government until December 31, 2014 and
- H.J.Res.77, Food and Drug Administration Continuing Appropriations Resolution, 2014.
No EXECUTIVE ITEMS