October 6, 2009 06:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule For Tuesday, October 06, 2009
- The Senate will convene at 10:00am and will proceed to Executive Session to consider the nomination of Thomas Perez, to be an Assistant Attorney General.
- 12:15pm Roll Call Vote on confirmation of the nomination of Thomas Perez to be an Assistant Attorney General.
- The Senate will then recess until 2:15pm to allow for the weekly caucus luncheons.
- At 2:15pm, there will be a period of morning business until 3:15pm, with the time equally divided and controlled between the two leaders or their designees.
- At 3:15pm, the Senate will resume consideration of H.R.3326, Department of Defense Appropriations bill, with the time until 3:45pm equally divided and controlled between the two leaders or their designees. At 3:45pm, the Senate will proceed to a series of up to 14 roll call votes.