September 25, 2003 07:59 PM
Senate Floor Wrap Up For Thursday, September 25, 2003
- H.J.Res.69, (30-day CR) making continuing appropriations for the fiscal year 2004
- S.1591, designating the Edward O'Grady, Waverly Brown, Peter Paige Post Office Building in Nyack, NY
- S.1301, a bill to prohibit video voyeurism
- S.1244, a bill to authorize appropriations for the Federal Maritime Commission
- S.Res.98, a resolution to designate the week of October 12-18, 2003, as "National Cystic Fibrosis Awareness Week"
- S.Res.209, a resolution honoring Woodstock, VT, native Hiram Powers for his contributions to American sculpture
- S.Res.222, a resolution designating October 17, 2003, as "National Mammography Day"
- S.Res.234, a resolution to honor the Detroit Shock on winning the Women's National Basketball Association Championship