September 16, 2010 07:59 PM
Senate Floor Wrap Up For Thursday, September 16, 2010
- Passed H.R.6102, an act to amend the National Defense Authorization Act for FY2010 to extend the authority of the Secretary of the Navy to enter into multiyear contracts for F/A-18E, F/A-18F and EA-18G aircraft.
- Adopted S.Res.627, Designating September 16, 2010, as "The American Legion Day".
- Adopted S.Res.628, a resolution recognizing the 10th anniversary of the National Book Festival.
- Adopted S.Res.629,a resolution recognizing Hispanic Heritage Month and celebrating the heritage and culture of Latinos in the United States and their immense contributions to the Nation.
- The Senate confirmed the following nominations by unanimous consent: