September 11, 2012 09:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule for Tuesday, September 11, 2012
- Convenes: 10:00am
- Following the prayer and pledge, the Majority Leader will be recognized.
- The first hour will be equally divided and controlled between the two Leaders or their designees with the Majority controlling the first half and the Republicans controlling the final half.
- At 11:00am, the Senate will conduct a moment of silence in observance of the 11th anniversary of the attacks on September 11, 2001.
- The Senate will recess from 12:30pm until 2:15pm to allow for the weekly caucus meetings.
- At 2:15pm, the Senate will conduct a roll call vote on the motion to invoke cloture on the motion to proceed to S.3457, the Veterans Jobs Corps Act. As a reminder, cloture was filed on the motion to proceed to S.3457 on Thursday, August 2nd.