September 8, 2006 07:59 PM
Senate Floor Wrap Up For Friday, September 08, 2006
- S.Res.562, a resolution paying tribute to Rev. Waitstill Sharp and Martha Sharp for their heroic efforts to save Jews during the Holocaust
- S.Res.563, a resolution designating September 13, 2006 as "National Celiac Disease Awareness Day"
- S.Res.564, a resolution designating the week of September 11, 2006 as "Polycystic Kidney Disease Awareness Week"
- S.Res.537, a resolution supporting the National Sexual Assault Hotline and commending the hotline for counseling and supporting more than 1 million callers
- H.R.2808, the Abe Lincoln Commemorative Coin Act