September 7, 2007 07:59 PM
Senate Floor Wrap Up For Friday, September 07, 2007
- S.Res.134, a resolution designating September 2007 as "Adopt a Library Month"
- S.Res.282, a resolution supporting the goals and ideals of "National Polycistic Kidney Disease Awareness Week"
- S.Res.288, a resolution designating September 2007 as "National Prostate Cancer Awareness Month"
- S.Res.292, a resolution designating the week beginning September 9, 2007 as "National Assisted Living Week"
- S.Res.301, a resolution recognizing the 50th Anniversary of the designation of Little Rock Central High School
- S.Res.253, a resolution expressing the sense of the Senate that the establishment of a Museum of American Diplomacy through private donations is a worthy endeavor
- S.Res.310, a resolution commending the city of Lafayette, LA on its 250th anniversary
- S.Res.311, a resolution supporting the goals and ideals of National Ovarian Cancer Awareness Week